If this is the first time you have visited the blog, please go to my first post on July 10, 2009 to read about how God brought us to this decision.

Joshua

Joshua

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The frenzy for the photo

Well, we did it! We took on the huge task of family photos - not an easy feat! We did manage to have all 5 of us dressed & clean by 9:00am this morning. That in itself was not easy! Started outside with several shots, then inside for more. Our photographer was Diana Simpson & she was so patient as we battled the typical family drama to try to get a photo to look like we had it together! So far, I have only seen the pics I posted here. She will post more on her website soon, then I will have lots of decisions to make!!

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! I love Diana and her pictures of your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the portraits Diana captured of y'all--how will you ever decide?

    ReplyDelete