If this is the first time you have visited the blog, please go to my first post on July 10, 2009 to read about how God brought us to this decision.

Joshua

Joshua

Friday, January 21, 2011

Great Start for the New Year!

Waking up to a White Christmas was amazing! The kids were so excited & Joshua joined right in. I'll post pics from Christmas soon. Joshua continues to fall right into place with our family. It seems like we have had him so much longer than just 7 months! He is all over the place now & into EVERYTHING! He loves books & balls. He is talking more & more everyday. His new favorite word is "NO!" We can hardly get a question out of our mouth without him answering "No". I have a feeling he is going to be super spoiled. Being so cute & being the youngest pretty much makes it a given. He continues to eat well & sleep through the night (for the most part). He is such a blessing to our family & a constant visual reminder of how God has adopted us. It will never cease to amaze me how I can love this child like I do. Watching my older children love him & help care for him has been beautiful to watch. It's such a sweet reminder of how our Heavenly Father loves & cares for us! God continues to use this experience to increase my faith & draw me closer to him. I ask for prayer for my sister in law, Susan Blankenship, who is on a mission trip in Africa for the next 10 days. I know God will use her in amazing ways as he increases her faith & pulls her close. Read about her experience at http://www.susanblankenship.blogspot.com/.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment