If this is the first time you have visited the blog, please go to my first post on July 10, 2009 to read about how God brought us to this decision.

Joshua

Joshua

Saturday, June 26, 2010

WHEW! Where do I start?

It's been a while since I've posted so let me catch you up. On Thursday, Joshua started "waving bye-bye" & "giving five". He likes "low fives"; won't give a "high five" yet. Emalee Grace went to a roller skating birthday party Thursday afternoon so Joshua & I decided to tag along. It was our first outing other than to the MD & to get Caleb's haircut. He was good & seemed to enjoy it. He ate Cheerios & watched the girls skate. He was awake from 2pm - 8pm that afternoon which is the longest he has been awake @ a time yet! Needless to say, he slept well that night! On Friday, we took him to TC Thompson Children's Hospital to have blood drawn. He has to be tested for all kinds of diseases which he has already done & all were negative, but that was in Korea & he has to be tested in the US- just part of all international adoptions. He was brave & took it like a champ. Poor lil guy was wiped out Friday night! After skipping his afternoon nap, he went to bed at 6:15pm & slept until 9:00am!!! I was missing him Friday evening! I didn't realize when I put him down that I wouldn't see him again until morning. He stayed up this morning & is now taking an afternoon nap. So glad he's awake more during the day now! He's coming out of his shell & has even more personality!! He's such a fun little guy & we are soaking up every second with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment